The case study involves the first phase of Euro Disney. The organization faced numerous problems in the early on, which must be addressed with an immediate basis. The report evaluates the choice of opening a amusement park within the European region, also it was discovered the decision would be a smart one. Next, Euro Disney target audience is talked about briefly their census will also be examined within an business context. The organization targets a distinctive mixture of clients that involves American excellent, French excellent, European excellent, and vacationers going to France.
1. Assess Disney’s decision to build a theme park in Europe. How can such a decision be evaluated and was it a wise one?
2. What is Euro Disney’s target market, and what are the implications for the development and organization of the park?
3. What aspects of the traditional Disney theme park formula, in terms of park design and service design, might prove to be transferrable to Euro Disney, and which might prove to be specific to the US and/or Japan? In general, what issues should a company think through before extending a successful service concept across cultural boundaries?
4. Assess the implementation of Euro Disney’s service delivery system. What could the company have done differently?
5. Should Euro Disney proceed with the next step of development?