The nation manager of Gillette Indonesia is looking at his 1996 marketing strategy and thinking about if the pace of market development and blend of revenue could be influenced through the level and kind of Gillette costs on the market.
1. What factors go into deciding the demand for blades in Indonesia? How can demand be increased?
2. What is the Customer Lifetime Value of a Sensor customer?
3. How is the Gillette Brand doing in Indonesia?
4. What Brand Strategies do you recommend to increase the demand for Gillette blades?
5. Did Gillette get the first-mover advantage? Have they capitalised on it?
6. How should Gillette accelerate the demand for blades in Indonesia?
7. Develop a Brand Identity profile, and Brand Positioning strategy for Gillette to speed up its growth in Indonesia.